September: N0 Covid-19 cases, but NWT borders still closed
WHY CHOOSE NORTH STAR ADVENTURES? 1. We offer genuine Indigenous experiences; 2. We are from the North, we know the North; 3. We are the world’s FIRST & BEST Aurora Hunting tour company; 4. We are from Yellowknife; 5. We are 100% Indigenous owned; 6. Smaller tour group size for more personal experience; 7. FREE professional photos; 8. FREE pickup service; 9. Professional & passionate guides; 10. Most Trip Advisor reviews
Upcoming Tours (updated) September 24
- Daily: Ingraham Trail Shuttle – Available
- Daily: Ingraham Trail Delivery – Available
- Daily: Canoe Rentals – Available
- Daily: Camping Gear Rentals – Available
- Daily: Garmin Inreach Rentals – Available
- Dec 15: Aurora Hunting Tour – TBD
- Dec 15: Snowmobile Tour – TBD
- Jun 2021: Mackenzie River Canoe Tours – Available
- Jun 2021: Mackenzie Nahanni Packages – Available
- Jun 2021: Dehcho Summer Road Adventure – Available
*NEW* Shuttle and delivery service for Ingraham Trail. We are now offering daily shuttle services to YK River, Cassidy Point, Madeline Lake, Pontoon Lake and Prelude Lake West, Main and East.
We are happy to announce we are now offering passenger shuttle and delivery service for the Ingraham Trail. Daily schedule with 2 departures from downtown Yellowknife at 11:00am and 6:00pm, then returning from Prelude Lake East at 12:20pm and 7:20pm. See our schedule for arrival and departure times for the various stops along our route. We also do pickup and delivery of small and larger items, again see the schedule for more detals about this. Call 444-STAR and we’ll take care of the rest!