Great Slave Lake Boat Tourfrom
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
August 15 to September 30
We are 100% Indigenous owned!
See Yellowknife and its surrounding scenery just as famous explorers saw it over 250 years ago, from the water’s perspective, boating on one of the largest the lakes in the world and deepest in all of North America, the Great Slave Lake! Hear the stories from our Indigenous Dene guide, our Joe the Aurora Hunter!
On this tour, we will leisurely cruise around Back Bay and Yellowknife Bay, then we will pass by the Indigenous village of Dettah and then we will go further out on the Great Slave Lake.
On our way back, we will stop at one of the many islands and do a little hike and get some great photos and then end of the tour with a leisurely boat ride through the famous and colourful houseboats!
Maximum 6 persons per booking
- Free tour transfers from hotel/B&B
- Boat on the 9th largest lake in the world!
- Comfortable 6 passenger boat
- All PFD’s provided
- Historical narrative by Indigenous guide
- See cool floatplanes, maybe taking off!
- See all the colorful houseboats
- Enjoy a scenic hike on one of the islands
- Free professional photos
- Delicious snacks, water and juice box
- Return airfare to Yellowknife
- Travel insurance
- North Star Memory Package
- North Star Souvenir Package
- Gratuity or tips for drive and guides