Amazing Aurora Summer Packagesfrom
2 & 3 Night Packages
August 15 to September 30
Starts at $329.00*+GST/person
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Dates: August 15 to September 30
Summer season is the BEST time to see Aurora! It’s only a six week season but what an amazing six weeks! Since we started, we have always maintained, “the warmer the weather, the better the Aurora”.
Yellowknife is the best place to see Aurora, we know Yellowknife! We are the world’s FIRST Aurora Hunting tour company, we know Aurora! Aurora Hunting gives you the best chances to see Aurora.
On each tour, our Guides will take FREE professional photos of you and Aurora! When we are waiting for Aurora they will tell you about Aurora, the stars, help you set your camera, answer questions about Yellowknife and serve you hot drinks and delicious Canadian snacks. Our Indigenous drivers will tell you stories about the land, animals, and our Indigenous culture.
During the day we have much fun and exciting Day Tours to choose from such as our very popular Buffalo Viewing tours and more.
If you’re looking for a more personal Aurora tour experience with a local, 100% Indigenous-owned tour company, then North Star Adventures is for you! Book now or send us an email and let’s make it happen.
- AAS22-01: 2 night Package: $329.00*+GST/person
- AAS22-02: 2 night + Nature Hike Package $439.00*+GST/person
- AAS22-03: 3 night Package: $459.00*+GST/person
- AAS22-04: 3 night + Nature Hike Package: $559.00*+GST/person
*based on double occupancy
- 2 or 3 nights of Aurora Hunting tours
- Sightseeing City Tour
- Free tour transfers from hotel or B&B
- Free professional photos of you
- FREE tripod rentals
- FREE headlamps
- Comfortable Aurora chairs
- Hot chocolate & Canada Maple cookies
- Videos of you (please present USB)
- Complimentary Aurora postcards
If you’re looking for a more personal Aurora tour experience with a local, 100% Indigenous owned tour company, then North Star Adventures is for you.
- Additional Day Tours
- Return airfare
- Personal airport shuttle service
- Does not include meals
- North Star Photo Memory Package
- North Star Souvenir Package
- Gratuities for drivers, guides & staff
These are all optional, if requested we can add one or more of these to your Package. Send us an email and let’s make it happen!
Welcome to Yellowknife, you made it!
Please check your email for your Package Schedule
1st night: Aurora Hunting Tour!
Sightseeing City Tour (see and learn about Yellowknife!)
Nature Hike Tour (Optional Day Tour for 2N Package Guests)
2nd night: Aurora Hunting Tour
Go home with amazing Aurora memories! (2N Package Guests)
Thank you for choosing North Star Adventures 🙂
Nature Hike Tour (Optional Day Tour for 3N Package Guests)
3rd night: Aurora Hunting Tour
Go home with amazing Aurora memories!
Thank you for choosing North Star Adventures. 🙂
FREE use of headlamps, tripods and camp chairs
FREE tour transfers from hotel and B&B for all tours
FREE professional photos of all your tours! 🙂
Everyday there are many flights into Yellowknife (YZF) from Edmonton (YEG), Calgary (YYC) and in season, Vancouver (YVR).
1. WestJet flies daily into Yellowknife from Edmonton and Calgary.
2. Air Canada flies daily into Yellowknife from Calgary and Vancouver.
3. Canadian North flies daily into Yellowknife from Edmonton.
4. First Air flies daily into Yellowknife from Edmonton.
5. We suggest arriving into Yellowknife in the afternoon or at the very latest, at 7:30pm. Arriving anytime after this, and you will our Sightseeing City Tour for that day, as well as you may miss our world famous Aurora Hunting tour that evening.