The Great Slave Lake is one of the largest lakes in the world and is home to world class Lake Trout! This tour provides enough time for some quality and relaxing big lake fishing. As the trout like the deeper waters, this tour will take you further out on the Great Slave Lake.
All of our guides are Indigenous from this area and have been fishing on the big lake since they were a child. All throughout the tour they will talk about our Indigenous culture and how important fishing is a big part of our culture. Our boat can take 4 guest comfortably, we can take 5 but one person would have to rest and take turns with the other guests. Once you catch your fish, we go into photographer mode to capture the moment. We have all necessary fishing gear, just show up with your NWT Sport Fishing License and we are good to go.
We provide all the gear, you just need to show up or if you need a ride, we offer a pickup and drop off service for $10.00/person. Guests will be required to present a valid NWT Sport Fishing License prior to departure. Please note: If winds are 22kms or more tour is cancelled and a 85% refund (15% processing fee) will be issued. Minimum 2 persons per tour. Please review our Fishing Terms & Conditions and Payment & Cancellation Policy before booking. Guests will be required to sign our Waiver of Liability Form before the tour begins.
Daily departures: Please contact office for departures times, we try to be as flexible as possible for your booking and with weather conditions.
2 persons: $299.00+GST/person
3 persons: $199.00+GST/person
4-5 person: $149.00+GST/person
Additional Hour: $49.00+GST/person
Healthy brown bag boat lunch: $20.00+GST/person
Please make sure to let us know when booking your tour
1. Guests must present valid GNWT Sport Fishing License before tour starts.
2. Due to safety we will not go if winds are 22kms or more.
3. Discounts cannot be combined. Please ask our staff for more details about this.
4. Prices subject to change due to fluctuations in fuel, hotel, airline and/or tour partner prices.
5. Dates subject to change due to inclement weather.
6. Please review our Payment & Cancellation Policy before booking.
7. Does not include Guide Tips. Tip can range from $5.00 to $20.00 per tour.
8. GST tax = 5.0%