On this 5hr tour, we will drive the highways of northern Canada and look for North America’s biggest buffalo and other wildlife! Enjoy the wilderness scenery of northern Canada. You will enjoy a healthy brown bag lunch on the shore of the scenic Great Slave Lake. Our Indigenous guides will talk about the buffalo and share stories about our culture all along the tour. We will stop at other spots along the tour and take many cool photos and videos (please provide USB or SD card for video or you can buy our North Star Memory Package). Chances to see wild buffalo is 50%.
4+ person booking: $149.00+GST/person
3 person booking: $199.00+GST/person
2 person booking: $299.00+GST/person
1. Please provide minimum 24hrs notice for booking this tour.
2. Discounts cannot be combined. Please ask our staff for more details about this.
3. Prices subject to change due to fluctuations in fuel, hotel, airline and/or tour partner prices.
4. Dates subject to change due to inclement weather.
5. Please review our Payment & Cancellation Policy before booking.
6. Does include Guide Tips. Tips can range from $5.00 to $20.00 per tour.
7. GST tax = 5%