The Great Slave Lake is one of the largest lakes in the world and is home to MONSTER Northern Pike! This tour provides enough time for some quality and relaxing big lake fishing.
Our Indigenous guides are professional, courteous, skilled and know the best spots to catch your MONSTER Pike! They are from this area and have been fishing on the Great Slave Lake since they were young boys. Our boat can take 4 guests comfortably.
On every tour we provide FREE professional photos and videos for you. Once you catch your fish, we go into photographer/video mode to capture the moment. We take every precaution necessary to minimize the stress on the fish. Please follow your Guide’s instructions when taking photos of your catch.
Guests will be required to present a valid NWT Sport Fishing License prior to departure. When you click on the link, look for Class F6 or F7 licenses. If you are booking this tour in September please know that chances are higher to cancel tour due to high winds, safety is our highest concern.
Please review our Fishing Terms & Conditions before booking tour. Guests will be required to sign our Waiver of Liability Form before the tour begins. Please review our Payment & Cancellation Policy before you book your tour. We provide all necessary fishing gear, just show up with your fishing license, family and friends and lets go!
2 persons: $199.00 + GST
3 persons: $149.00 + GST
4 person: $99.00 + GST
Additional Hour: $39.00+GST/person. If you would like to add an additional hour of fishing, please make sure to let us know when booking your tour.
1. Due to safety we will not go if winds are 22kms or more.
2. Discounts cannot be combined. Please ask our staff for more details about this.
3. Prices subject to change due to fluctuations in fuel, hotel, airline and/or tour partner prices.
4. Dates subject to change due to inclement weather.
5. Please review our Payment & Cancellation Policy before booking.
6. Does not include Guide Tips. Tip can range from $5.00 to $20.00 per tour.
7. GST tax = 5.0%